Sonu Nigam alleges sexual harassment

Films like Page 3 have long shown page 3 people asking sexual favors from ambitious people who come for work. But this is the first time that news like this has come on news. Ace singer Sonu Nigam has accused famous film journalist Subhash K Jha of unreasonable sexual demands and harassment after he rejected the latter’s unreasonable advances. “He used to harass me with his homosexual desires to an extent that my family was affected. We all know that the film industry consists of many gays and homosexuals. Even I have many gay friends but they have never tried to come close to me because they know that I am not interested in it,” news website zeenews.com quoted the Sonu Nigam as saying. He also added, “In 2001, he proposed me and said that he loves me. He even misbehaved with me after getting drunk but later apologized in the morning. I even told him that you are Lataji’s friend and elder to me so please don’t talk such things with me as I’m not gay. But he still continued harassing me with his calls.” Jha has been writing harsh criticism on the singer for quite some time now and Sonu calls it deliberate attempt to defame him. Sure the industry is known to have such hidden secrets but not all time do they become public. At the outer sphere the industry portrays a happy and flourishing world

0 Comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button